You Are Reading

Boy Can Sew






Spent all of yesterday fixing my slowing breaking laptop case with a scrap of leather I bought from a shop in Brick Lane about 2 years ago. Was really nice to make something with my hands for once and very satisfying to know I've fixed something myself and hopefully given it another couple of years of use. Looking forward to see how the leather ages and whether or not my stitching will hold up to me throwing my laptop + case in and out of my bag on a daily basis. I have always loved this laptop case since I got it almost 2 years ago now and always get compliments for it whenever I produce it from my bag. Now have a whole new level of love for it. 

If you're in the market for a new laptop case check out the company I got mine from. http://www.colcasac.com/

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.