You Are Reading

Always Remember to Print Fair Children


This week through the most tedious link imaginable I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to help with the setting up, hanging and dismantling of 'The London Original Print Fair' at the Royal Academy.  The print fair is an annual exhibition where printers and galleries come together to showcase and sell their wares to collectors and the public for a very short 3 days. There was a huge mix of contemporary prints from artists such as Gavin Turk and Damien Hirst to more classical fine art prints which was nice to have although it was quite intense walking round trying to take it all in. Below are a few photos I took  of pieces that caught my eye when I had a walk round on Wednesday. Overall it was an invaluable experience to see how an exhibition is put together and hopefully I'll get the chance to do myself one day.








Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.