You Are Reading

The Love Competition



Once again, as always it has been far too long since my last entry on this blog and once again for the usual reason of me being busier than ever with college work,internships and outside projects. Now however I am on my Easter break and am back in Norwich for a week of hanging out with family and friends whilst eating as much food as I humanly can.

So over the next week I'm aiming to blog a little bit more about what I've been up to lately inspired by this film I stumbled upon last night which is rather wonderful. I won't explain the premise of the film (it should be obvious from the title) but have a watch and maybe it'll inspire you to reflect on love as you have experienced it in whatever form and from whatever source.


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.