You Are Reading

I Met The Walrus



For anyone with a Beatles obsession or a fascination with illustration and animation. In 1969, a 14-year-old Beatle fanatic named Jerry Levitan snuck into John Lennon's hotel room in Toronto and convinced him to do an interview. 38 years later, Levitan, director Josh Raskin and illustrators James Braithwaite and Alex Kurina collaborated to create an animated short film using the original interview recording as the soundtrack. This video blows me away on so many different levels every time I watch it and I now think is possibly one of my favourite videos on youtube.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.