You Are Reading

Flying Kites with MI5





Turns out spending an hour trying to fly a kite in central London had no relevance to my final work for my Stingray project at all. But it was an awful lot of fun if not quite 100% successful. Well done to Francesca Pecqueur for the photos.

My current project which is to try and graphically represent one aspect of an animal (mine is a stingray) and has been getting at me for the last 2 weeks. I had almost no solid ideas until today when after spending 2 hours on google I discovered the perfect thing. Hopefully will make some headway tomorrow and over the weekend to maybe post it up on Monday when it is due.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.